Salon | Firefly Upload Directions:
Uploading data from an Excel file is easy!
Follow these steps and you’ll be ready to go.
- Identify what data you’re trying to import to your Firefly: Client information, Staff Information or Product Information. Note, if all information needs to be uploaded, it is to be done one at a time.
- Download the appropriate Excel file from any of the options to the right.
- Enter information into the rows, starting in A2 and work your way to the right. Do not remove the header, do not re-title the header row, do not move the columns around and do not skip rows. You MAY however skip the column if the information does not apply or is not necessary (unless it’s a required field which will be noted as a comment). Review all the comments/notes on the header to guide you and give you a description of the meaning of the column.
- Save the Excel file to your computer. IMPORTANT! Save the file as a .csv (comma delimited) document!
- Visit cloud.touchsuite.com to log into your cloud account.
- Click on the designated icon in your Cloud account (Client icon, Staff icon or Product icon)
- Click on “Choose File” button towards the top, right side of the screen.
- Click on “Import” button
- You’re all set!