Florida Fast 100
#5 Fastest Growing Company in Florida by Florida Fast 100
South Florida Business Journal
#3 Fastest Growing Privately Held Company in All of
#1 Fastest-Growing Technology Company
$13.4 Million in Revenue for 2012
1,201% Growth Rate
- Electronic Transaction Association
- Merchant Acquirers Committee
- Professional Beauty Association
- BBB Accredited, A+ Rating
Throughout the year TouchSuite, our partners, employees and customers dedicate their time and energy to create positive change in their local neighborhoods as CEO on the board of the Palm Beach chapter of the Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) and on the Board of the South Florida chapter of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO).
TouchSuite supports youth activism in its community as well, sponsoring a
number of sporting events and serving as a title sponsor of the Boca Raton Young Entrepreneurs Academy, a groundbreaking year-long program that transforms middle and high school students into real entrepreneurs.
TouchSuite is committed to strengthening neighborhoods wherever it does business. In an economy still impacted by a job scarcity TouchSuite is committed to creating 50 new, professional-level jobs over the next two years.
Understanding that today’s youth are tomorrow’s innovators, TouchSuite maintains strong relationships with local universities, including Florida Atlantic University and Lynn University. Its executive team has spoken at the universities to enlighten and encourage students studying in related technology fields. TouchSuite invites interns to strengthen resumes by giving students visible work experience and by providing needed credentials for their careers. Additionally, TouchSuite provides classes at local universities with case studies to explore real-life business scenarios in order to find underlying principles in large corporations.
TouchSuite is the Official Payment Processor for the Orange Bowl, sponsoring the game and providing the stadium with in-kind use of its systems and our CEO is a member of the Orange Bowl Committee, which is an organization that is a primarily-volunteer, non-profit sports that promotes and serves the South Florida community.
The Orange Bowl features a year-round schedule of events culminating with the Discover Orange Bowl. Other Orange Bowl core events include the MetroPCS Orange Bowl Basketball Classic, Orange Bowl Youth Football Alliance presented by Sports Authority, Orange Bowl International Tennis Championships, Orange Bowl International Youth Regatta, Orange Bowl Swim Classic and Orange Bowl Paddle Championships.
For more information on the 2013-14 Orange Bowl events, including promotional and volunteer opportunities through the Ambassador Program.
- Certified Authorize.net Reseller
- Leasing services through MBF Leasing
- Security and Risk Management through LexisNexis
- Credit services provided by Equifax
- FPCI managed-services for US-Based merchant provided by The CISO Group and ANX
- Marketing and Distribution Affiliates in the Salon space Salon Showroom, Salon Groupie, Takara Belmont
- Provider of working capital through joint affiliates
- Provider of web-based processing gateways through Simple Payments
- Provider of Tuition processing services through US Tuition
- Restaurant Point-of-Sale solutions through DirecTouch POS
- Exclusive distributor of TouchSuite Salon and Retail Point-of-Sale systems
- Provide Canadian processing services through Quantum Merchant Services
- Provide working capital in Canada through Canadian Capital Advance
- Leasing services through Total Leasing Solutions
- Terminal sales and service by POS Distributors